"Books to the ceiling,
Books to the sky,
My pile of books is a mile high.
How I love them! How I need them!
I'll have a long beard by the time I read them."
- Arnold Lobel


ABOUT

Every Tuesday is Book Review Day, where I review and recommend a children's book.

Every Wednesday is Wise Owl Wednesday, where you can butter up your brain with some children's literature facts - history, milestones, trivia ... stop by here to learn a little something about the amazing world of books for the young!

Every Thursday is Literacy Tip Day, where I offer literacy suggestions for your children based upon my teaching and parenting experience.



Keep cozy this fall with a good book!

20 September 2010

It's Time for the Fall Catch-Up Read-A-Thon!!


Hooray!! I am so excited about the Fall Catch-Up Read-a-Thon over at The True Book Addict this week!!! I am hoping to catch up on A LOT of reading!!!!

My goals are to finish these 2 books:

The Mysterious Benedict Society


Fearless: The 7 Principles of Peace of Mind


And to read at least 20 fall / Halloween books with my children!!!

Check back often this week to see how I'm doing!!!


2 comments:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

That's great that you're going to read books with your kids. I hope you enjoy the read-a-thon and get a lot of reading in. Happy reading!

Mary Elizabeth said...

Thanks, Michelle! I am so glad to be a part of the read-a-thon!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails