"Books to the ceiling,
Books to the sky,
My pile of books is a mile high.
How I love them! How I need them!
I'll have a long beard by the time I read them."
- Arnold Lobel


ABOUT

Every Tuesday is Book Review Day, where I review and recommend a children's book.

Every Wednesday is Wise Owl Wednesday, where you can butter up your brain with some children's literature facts - history, milestones, trivia ... stop by here to learn a little something about the amazing world of books for the young!

Every Thursday is Literacy Tip Day, where I offer literacy suggestions for your children based upon my teaching and parenting experience.



Keep cozy this fall with a good book!

07 May 2010

Sunday is Blog Jog Day!!



It's almost time for Blog Jog Day!!!

Sunday, May 9, 2010 is Blog Jog Day!!!

I know I will discover and follow some great blogs, and I am hoping to gather more followers on my blogs!!!! Can't wait 'til Sunday, dear readers!!



2 comments:

Theresa Faulkner said...

Thanks for visiting my site! I love your background! I'll be back! I try to keep up on informative blogs. I think it's great to get kids to love books!

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Thank you for the link to THERE'S A BOOK. You have a lovely site. Come visit mine, WRITING IN THE CROSSHAIRS, will you? I've become a follower. Have a beautiful week, Roland

Related Posts with Thumbnails