Thank you, thank you, thank you to Jen at Teach Mentor Texts for bestowing this award on my little blog!!!
I am particularly honored to receive this award from her, because she is a fellow teacher with whom I share the same philosophy of teaching reading to children. Check out her blog by clicking on the link above ... you will find it to be a vast resource of high-quality literary and teaching information!!!
Okay, now for the rules of this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
Seven Things About Myself:
1. I love, love, love to practice yoga. It greatly de-stresses me!
2. I love cats.
3. I have a terrible fear of drowning. When others express fear about sharks in the ocean, I don't cringe. I do, however, cringe at the thought of drowning.
4. I just had our fourth child this past January. She is absolutely beautiful!
5. I love to take naps!
6. My favorite TV show of all time is The Golden Girls. I own the entire series on DVD! I know that any time I watch it, I am guaranteed to belly laugh! Oh, and my favorite "Golden Girl" is Dorothy, played by the late (and incredibly talented) Bea Arthur.
7. I love all manner of things related to fall and Halloween - apples, pumpkins, falling leaves, ghosts, goblins, and witches ... just to name a few!!!
And here are the fifteen blogs to whom I am passing along this award:
1. My Lily Eden
6. Shabby Blogs
12. Kind Over Matter
13. Jane's Apron
14. Jenny Matlock
I hope you can take a little time to check out the blogs I awarded ... they are some of my faves!!!
Clue #2 for Mystery Friend Friday :: Klaus ::