"Books to the ceiling,
Books to the sky,
My pile of books is a mile high.
How I love them! How I need them!
I'll have a long beard by the time I read them."
- Arnold Lobel


ABOUT

Every Tuesday is Book Review Day, where I review and recommend a children's book.

Every Wednesday is Wise Owl Wednesday, where you can butter up your brain with some children's literature facts - history, milestones, trivia ... stop by here to learn a little something about the amazing world of books for the young!

Every Thursday is Literacy Tip Day, where I offer literacy suggestions for your children based upon my teaching and parenting experience.



Keep cozy this fall with a good book!

23 June 2010

Giveaway Still Going On :: Don't Miss Out! ::


Hey you! Yeah, YOU!!

Did you forget to enter my Father's Day book pack giveaway???
Well...you still have a few days to enter!
Just click here for the details!


**Why not join up with this great link party I just discovered over at the blog, Take It From Me? Click on the button below to join in the fun!!**

 

Clue #3 for Mystery Friend Friday :: collage art ::

.: Welcome, new visitors! I am so happy you are here! If you want to find out more about "Mystery Friend Friday," just scroll back up to the Peanuts cartoon located below my header.  Details about this weekly feature (and others) are right below it! :.



2 comments:

furygirl3132 said...

Hello! I am a new follower from Welcome Wednesday, so glad to have found your blog. I am heading over to check out your giveaway right now. Hope you have a wonderful evening!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

AngelEden said...

Hi,

great site. I'm following you now from Welcome Wednesday (a bit belated lol). Please follow me back

Abi
www.angeleden.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails