"Books to the ceiling,
Books to the sky,
My pile of books is a mile high.
How I love them! How I need them!
I'll have a long beard by the time I read them."
- Arnold Lobel


ABOUT

Every Tuesday is Book Review Day, where I review and recommend a children's book.

Every Wednesday is Wise Owl Wednesday, where you can butter up your brain with some children's literature facts - history, milestones, trivia ... stop by here to learn a little something about the amazing world of books for the young!

Every Thursday is Literacy Tip Day, where I offer literacy suggestions for your children based upon my teaching and parenting experience.



Keep cozy this fall with a good book!

09 June 2010

I'm Featured Over at "There's a Book" Today!!

Okay, I am seriously, seriously blushing right now...I am featured today on my fave book blog, There's A Book! Each week, The1stDaughter has a feature called "When I Was Young", where she showcases a reader's experiences of literature as a child...and my interview is posted today.  Please check it out, along with the rest of her blog - excellent, excellent blog for anyone and everyone interested in children's literature!!!

Link:  When I Was Young - A Novel Idea



Clue #3 for Mystery Friend Friday:  Have you ever seen an umbrellaphant???


1 comment:

The1stdaughter said...

Yay! I really am so glad I was able to have you on, it was such a pleasure! Thank you so much for participating!

Related Posts with Thumbnails