This meme was begun by The1stDaughter at the wonderful book blog, "There's a Book", as a way for us bloggers to get to know each other a little better on a more personal level. Click on the link above to participate!
This Week's Question: Spring is here and summer is upon us. Tell us a bit about your favorite season and why.
This question is so much fun for me to answer - FALL!!! I LOVE FALL!! It is my absolute, totally, 100% favorite season!! I could write all day about my musings on this incredible season...so I'll just have to limit myself on the top five reasons on why I love fall!
- The leaves changing color and falling to the ground. Poetry in motion...literally.
- Halloween. I love decorating my home with tons of cute ghosts, goblins, and witches. Just thinking about it right now is making me wish away the entire summer!
- Halloween again. I adore dressing up my sweet little children in costumes! I love hearing them talk about what they want to be for Halloween - so sweet!
- Going to the pumpkin patch - one of my favorite activities for the entire year! We have a totally authentic, perfect pumpkin patch here in Louisburg, Kansas. The visit is complete with a hayride and pulling the pumpkins straight from the vine.
- Sitting back with my family and watching It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. Really - does it get any better than that???