"Books to the ceiling,
Books to the sky,
My pile of books is a mile high.
How I love them! How I need them!
I'll have a long beard by the time I read them."
- Arnold Lobel


ABOUT

Every Tuesday is Book Review Day, where I review and recommend a children's book.

Every Wednesday is Wise Owl Wednesday, where you can butter up your brain with some children's literature facts - history, milestones, trivia ... stop by here to learn a little something about the amazing world of books for the young!

Every Thursday is Literacy Tip Day, where I offer literacy suggestions for your children based upon my teaching and parenting experience.



Keep cozy this fall with a good book!

07 June 2010

"What Are You Reading?" Monday Meme and Look Where I'm Featured Today!



Happy Monday! Today is "What Are You Reading?" linky time at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Here's what I am reading now:

I bought this book on vacation last week, and I can't put it down!

The Seer of Shadows



I am also listening to the audio version of The Cricket in Times Square with my children during driving time - this is one of my all-time favorites!


The Cricket in Times Square


These are some books that I've been reading to my children:


Home (Horn Book Fanfare List (Awards))Busy, Busy MouseCovered Wagons, Bumpy TrailsNever Say Boo to a Goose!The Hello, Goodbye WindowThe Surprise GardenMama Loves YouBear's New Friend



Check out Twelve Crafts Till Christmas where I was featured today! Yea! I am so excited - this is one of my seriously favorite blogs! Thank you, Elizabeth!

I will announce the winner of my giveaway tomorrow, so come back and check out who won!

Finally, here are some beginning clues for Mystery Friend Friday:  pigs, pizza, and noodles. 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails